Artesyn Embedded Technologies, formerly Emerson Network Power's Embedded Computing & Power business, MTC600 series power modules provide a compact, self-contained power solution for MicroTCA systems. The modules can support shelves, cubes and other system implementations, and are fully compliant with the PICMG MicroTCA.0 Revision 1.0 specification.
Rated at 600 watts output power, MTC600 power modules implement all the incoming power conversion, power management and power protection functionality necessary for supplying a fully populated MicroTCA system.
MTC600 MicroTCA power modules are available in DC-input and AC-input versions. The AC-input version has the following key attributes:
- Compact, high power-density, single-width 12 HP high module
- 90 to 264 VAC input, suitable for use with single-phase supplies virtually anywhere in the world
- 16 output channels, each capable of delivering 12 V @ 7.6 A payload power and 3.3 V @ 150 mA management power
- Provides sufficient power for 12 AdvancedMCs, 2 MicroTCA carrier hubs and 2 cooling units
- Supports N+1 output redundancy and hot-swap operation