Emerson Network Power's MTC600 series power modules provide a compact self-contained power solution for MicroTCA systems. The modules can support shelves, cubes and other system implementations, and are fully compliant with the PICMG MicroTCA.0 Revision 1.0 specification.
Rated at 600 watts output power, MTC600 power modules implement all the incoming power conversion, power management and power protection functionality necessary for supplying a fully populated MicroTCA system.
MTC600 MicroTCA power modules are available in DC-input and AC-input versions. The DC-input version has the following key attributes:
- Compact, high power-density, single-width 9 HP high module
- -39.5 to -72 Vdc input, capable of accommodating both -48 V and -60 V battery plants
- 16 output channels, each capable of delivering 12 V @ 7.6 A payload power & 3.3 V @ 150 mA management power
- Provides sufficient power for 12 AdvancedMCs, 2 MicroTCA Carrier Hubs and 2 Cooling Units
- Supports 1+1 input redundancy, N+1 output redundancy and hot-swap operation