CUSTOM ENGINEERED SOLUTIONS
Our Engineered Solutions Group can design and build custom cable assemblies using our selection of 1.9 million connector styles, all of which can be built in 48 hours, and our proven cable assembly platforms. We will engage with you early in the design process and will partner with you from concept through delivery.
Our assembly facility is ISO 9001:2008-certified, and our cable assembly specialists are certified to IPC/WHMA-A-620 and J-STD-001, and are BASEEFA-competent. We have 12 production lines dedicated to cable assemblies and can build challenging assemblies such as micro-to-micro and explosion-proof cable assemblies. We have a tightly-controlled engineering change process and perform continuity testing on every assembly.
What are some of our cable assembly capabilities?
- Pro-E and Solid Edge modeling
- In-house overmolding:
- 2 Newbury Mold Presses overmold all standard Amphenol, TE Connectivity DEUTSCH and ITT Cannon connectors in most shell sizes at no extra charge
- Modlman 8000 low pressure machine to overmold miniature connectors
- Schleuniger PowerStrip 9550 cut & strip machine for shielded and complex multi-conductor applications
- 6 semi-automatic crimp machines
- 4600 watt AMTI conveyor shrink oven
We have collected our years of experience into our Cable Assembly Cookbook, a “how-to” resource designed to help you navigate the cable assembly process. Our eight pre-configured cable assembly platforms (called recipes) are the basis of our engineered solutions and cover almost every need:
- Unshielded with heat shrink boot or tubing
- EMI/RFI shielded with heat shrink boot or tubing
- Grounded with heat shrink boot or tubing
- Conduit with heat shrink boot or tubing
- Expanded braided sleeve protection
- Unshielded with cord grip
- EMI/RFI shielded with cord grip
- Sealed flexible conduit
Ready to get started? Contact your local sales branch. Have a technical question? Contact our engineering team at the phone numbers below, email us at email@example.com or submit an online request.
Americas, Asia, & Africa:
- Weekdays 8:30am – 5:00pm EST
- +1 215-673-0400
- Weekdays 8:30am – 5:00pm GMT
- +44 (0) 23 8062 1260
- +44 (0) 844 871 6060