Amphenol PT/451 Cylindrical Connectors
ROBUST INDUSTRIAL MIL-DTL-26482 CONNECTORS
Amphenol PT/451 cylindrical connectors are designed for industrial environments, such as transportation, measurement, machine tooling, industrial avionics, military, and instrumentation. This robust connector line is similar to MIL-DTL-26482 series I and provides high-density contact arrangements in a smaller circular shell.
PT/451 series cylindrical connectors offer quick-disconnect bayonet coupling for rapid mating and unmating; is fluid, shock and vibration-resistant; has a wide operating temperature range, and is available in several mounting styles and shell sizes.
- Meets European specifications VG95238 & HE301
- Many versions available: watertight (IP66/67), hermetic, shielded
- Resistant to many fluids
- Resistant to shock and vibrations
- Operational from -55°C to +125°C
- Types: solder, crimp or PCB contact
- Shell finishes: electroless nickel, bright or olive drab cadmium plating, black anodised
- Thermocouple contacts as standard