Amphenol ICC USB 3.1 Gen 2 Connectors
10 GB/S DATA TRANSFER AND 100W POWER DELIVERY
Amphenol ICC’s USB 3.1 connectors are designed to support high-speed communications of up to 10 Gb/s and scalable power delivery up to 100W. They can be used to improve host-directed simultaneous bidirectional communication, providing full-duplex signaling over two differential pairs.
The Amphenol ICC USB 3.1 Gen 2 connector series is designed with rugged gold-plated leaf contacts, high temperature thermoplastic, halogen-free material and full metal shielding for EMI/RFI protection.
With excellent power efficiency and electrical performance, these USB 3.1 connectors are the ideal option for next-generation applications in the datacom, telecommunications, consumer electronics and industrial markets.
Amphenol’s series of USB 3.1 connectors also offer improved contact resistance, corrosion prevention, a high flammability rating and robust mating for maximum reliability.
Features and Benefits
- Supports SuperSpeed communication 10Gb/s
- Minimizes user waiting time
- 9, 10, 18 positions available
- DIP and SMT options for shell application
- Reliable mounting performance on PCB
- Terminal design enables high and reliable contact force
- Provides superior electrical performance for low contact resistance
- ull metal shielding protects against EMI (Electromagnetic Interference) / RFI (Radio-Frequency interference) / ESD (Electromagnetic Discharge)
- Rugged gold-plated leaf contact design
- Improves contact resistance and prevents corrosion
- Metal friction lock grounding fingers and polarization plastic
- Superior tactile sense in the snap-in and catch operation
- Robust mating operation ensures strong connection
- High temperature thermoplastic for SMT process
- High flammability rating
- Halogen-free material
- Meets environmental, health and safety requirements