Amphenol Sine Systems ATM Series™ Rectangular Connectors
ENGINEERED FOR SMALLER AWG APPLICATIONS
Amphenol Sine Systems ATM Series™ rectangular connectors are an IP67 rated (mated), high-performance, cost-effective solution specifically designed for smaller AWG applications, while still maintaining the strengths of the AT Series™ product line. All of the ATM Series™ connectors have been developed to be compatible with other existing standard products industry-wide.
- 2, 3, 4, 6, 8 and 12 positions available
- 16-22AWG, 7.5A, Size 20
- Thermoplastic housing with integrated latch for mating
- High temperature silicone seals provide superior sealing
- Wedgelocks ensure proper contact alignment & retention
- Compatible with existing standard products industry-wide
- IP67 rated (in mated condition)
- Applications: Marine, Heavy Equipment, Agricultural, Automotive, Alternative Energy
The connector design incorporates an integral latching system that ensures a definitive electrical and mechanical connection. Connector housings are manufactured with a thermoplastic material that is not only durable, but has excellent UV resistance, dielectric/mechanical properties and environmentally RoHS compliant. The sealing system is comprised of an internal and rear silicone, multi-sealing perimeter against environmental ingress. Contacts are derived from quality copper alloy to ensure an electrically-reliable connection.