Conesys D38999 Series II Connectors
LIGHTWEIGHT MIL-SPEC CONNECTORS
The low-profile design of these Conesys D38999 Series II connectors enables reliable connections for general-purpose applications in the military and commercial fields where the prime requirements are lower profile and lighter weight.
Conesys D38999 Series II connectors are smaller in size and weight than the Series I connectors, and are qualified to MIL-DTL-38999 standards. Conesys D38999 Series II connectors feature a bayonet coupling system, six receptacle-mounting styles and plugs available in two designs: with or without RFI grounding.
Features and Benefits
- Universal I/R Tool - used for both insertion and removal of contacts
- Closed-Entry Socket Insert - Hard dielectric socket face has lead-in chamfers for positive alignment of pins with sockets
- Interfacial Pin Insert Seal - Raised moisture barriers around each pin, which mate into lead-in chamfers of hard face socket insert, provide individual contact sealing. Interfacial seals are never touched by service tools
- Elastomer Wire Sealing Grommet - Sealing over a wide range of wire diameters is assured by a triple wire seal in each cavity at the rear of the connector
- Superior Contact Stability - Rear release crimp contact system features a stamped beryllium-copper retaining clip captivated by molded-in shoulders of each contact cavity in the insulator
- Shell Polarization - Alternate key/keyway positions prevent cross mating of adjacent connectors having same insert arrangement