ITT Cannon Cable-to-Cable (CTC) IP69K Connectors
IP69K RATED CONNECTORS FOR HARSH ENVIRONMENTS
ITT Cannon’s CTC Series of connectors are extremely reliable in harsh conditions, environmentally sealed up to IP69K rating. Available from 8-way to 24-way layouts, these IP69k connectors require no special contact tools, wedge locks or blind seals, allowing for easy installation and maintenance. These CTC connectors also utilize ITT Cannon’s proven Trident T2P and T3P contact technology.
These IP69k connector solutions are cost-effective yet high-performance options for applications ranging from heavy equipment, agriculture, transportation, automotive, and commercial and industrial outdoor electronics.
Learn more about ITT Cannon CTC IP69K connectors by checking out our blog post called: "Powerful Industrial Connector Solutions for Autonomous Vehicles".
Features and Benefits
- Simple to install and maintain
- Hand insertable contacts (no special tools required)
- No wedge locks or blind seals required
- From 8-way to 24-way layouts
- Up to IP69K sealing with positive locking latch
- Utilizes Trident stamped and machined contacts
- Silicone rubber interface gasket to withstand extreme condition of temperature and moisture
- Accommodates wire range: 24-16 AWG (0.20 to 1.50 mm²)
- Polarization key for blind-mating and prevent misalignment