ITT Cannon Selectro RF Coaxial Connectors
HIGHLY RELIABLE RF COAXIAL CONNECTORS WITH 500 MATING CYCLE
ITT Cannon has been providing highly reliable RF coaxial connectors for over 25 years to customers worldwide. With a life of 500 mating cycles, and an operating temperature of -65°C to +165°C, ITT Cannon’s RF coaxial straight plug connectors are a perfect fit for Aerospace, Industrial, Handheld, and Transportation markets.
These RF coaxial Connectors have a moisture proof interface with three available mating options. SMA plugs are environmentally sealed, intermateable with all SMA connectors, operate up to 18 GHz, and have a threaded coupling method. SMB RF coaxial connectors have a snap on coupling and operate up to 4 GHz, while SMC RF coaxial connectors have a threaded coupling and operate up to 10 GHz.
Features and Benefits
- Standoffs on PCB mounts of commercial SMA series for cleaning and inspection
- Stainless steel coupling nuts with gold or passivated finish on cable plugs
- SMA plugs are environmentally sealed using a gasket
- Intermateable with all SMA connectors currently available
- Crimp/solder contact on straight plug for performance and speed of assembly on commercial SMA series