Amphenol MIL-DTL-22992 Heavy Duty Class L Connectors
DURABLE CONNECTORS DESIGNED FOR QUICK COUPLING
Amphenol Class L MIL-DTL-22992 connectors are ideal for heavy duty and heavy power applications and are available only in the specific configurations prescribed by MIL-DTL-22992 for either military or industrial class applications.
MIL-DTL-22992 QWLD Class L Connectors are resistant to harsh and demanding environmental conditions including heat, moisture, vibration, high impact, and immersion and feature left hand accessory threads to minimize cable twisting, wire breakage, accidental connector disassembly.
Amphenol Class L MIL-DTL-22992 Features:
- Current ranges 40 to 200 amps, conductor sizes 6 to 4/0
- Complete protection of personnel and equipment if connectors are inadvertently disconnected under load
- Design incorporates specific voltage, current, frequency, phase and grounding requirements
- MIL-C-22992 Class L insert arrangements specify connector/cable combinations for maximum reliability
- Contacts are normally crimped to the cable before connector assembly, no insertion tools required
- Bushings are available to adapt smaller diameter wires to larger contacts
Get Shopping! Amphenol MIL-DTL-22992 Class L connectors part numbers begin with MS17343, MS17344, MS17345, MS17346, MS17347, MS17348, MS90555C, MS90556C, MS90557C, and MS90558C.