Anderson Power Products PCB 45 Powerpole® Wire to Board Connectors (Up To 45 Amps)
RELIABLE WIRE-TO-BOARD PCB CONNECTION
Anderson Power Products® High Current printed circuit board (PCB) contact series, when utilized with the Powerpole® 15/45 connector housings, provides a reliable wire to board PCB connection. They are UL Recognized at 45 amps, AC or DC.
These wire to board connectors may be configured in 1 and 2 row configurations, in both vertical and right angle mounted terminations. These wire to board connectors provide an ideal solution for applications that require high current connections to a PCB.
Anderson PCB Connector Features:
- Vertical and right angle terminations - allows for design flexibility
- Tin plated copper contacts - minimal contact resistance at high currents
- Fits standard housing & accessories - allows for configurations that can be color coded & polarized
- Two right angle stacking bends - allows two rows parallel stacking of connectors on the PCB
- Quick disconnect - avoids the need for unfastening ring type terminals
- Snap-On interface - ensures foolproof assembly and proper connection
- Vertical mini-powerclaw UL rated - for current interruption (hot-plug) so that equipment can be hot swapped
- Anti-static packaging - meets electronics industry PCB requirements
- Vacuum packaging - prevents tarnishing of contacts during shelf life