Conesys MIL-DTL-5015 Connectors
ENVIRONMENTALLY-SEALED WITH REAR-REMOVABLE CRIMP CONTACTS
Conesys MIL-DTL-5015 connectors (Series III) feature a flexible design while offering reliable protection against environmental factors. These Conesys MIL-DTL-5015 connectors are an economical option for a number of applications, including commercial, industrial, mass transportation, defense and aerospace.
This Conesys MIL-DTL-5015 connector series offers rear-removable crimp contacts, four receptacle mounting configurations, and a self-locking plug option that eliminates the need for safety wiring. These connectors are intermateable and intermountable with the MIL-DTL-5015 Series I solder type (MS310*) as well as the MIL-DTL- 83723 Series II (USAF) crimp type and MIL-DTL-5015 Series II Front Release (MS340*).
Features and Benefits
- Self-locking plug eliminates the need for lockwiring
- A single, expendable plastic tool is used for both insertion and removal of contacts
- Alternate insert clocking positions aid in mating of adjacent connectors having identical insert arrangement
- Hard dielectric socket face has lead-in chamfers for positive alignment of pins (even partially bent within pre-established limits) with sockets
- Raised moisture barriers around each pin, which mate into lead-in chamfers of hard face socket insert, provide individual contact sealing. Interfacial seals are never touched by service tools
- Sealing over a wide range of wire diameters is assured by a triple wire seal in each cavity at the rear of the connector
- Rear release crimp contact system features a stamped beryllium-copper retaining clip captivated by molded-in shoulders of each contact cavity in the insulator. A rear-inserted M81969 plastic tool expands the tines beyond the shoulder, releasing the contact